xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Dec 2, 2023 - Dec 10, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Symphony of the Seas - Dec 2, 2023 - Dec 10, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 9:09 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Working on booking this one!

And it's booked. 

Usually I price out what I want and ask my TA to book it or book it and transfer the reservation to her. This time I specifically asked if she had any group rates for and Southern Caribbean itineraries and she was able to beat the pricing I was getting online with an already existing group.  Yay MEI!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 10:37 PM, AshleyDillo said:

And it's booked. 

Usually I price out what I want and ask my TA to book it or book it and transfer the reservation to her. This time I specifically asked if she had any group rates for and Southern Caribbean itineraries and she was able to beat the pricing I was getting online with an already existing group.  Yay MEI!

How do I do that?  my son and his family are booked for this voyage and I’d love to join them…. But I am seeing it will cost me $4000+.  How can I get in on that ‘existing group’ pricing?

15 hours ago, Juliet said:

How do I do that?  my son and his family are booked for this voyage and I’d love to join them…. But I am seeing it will cost me $4000+.  How can I get in on that ‘existing group’ pricing?

If you have an MEI agent reach out to them and see if they have any more group space left for this sailing.  If you don't have one, fill out the form on the main Royal Caribbean Blog main page..should be a yellow box on the right. One will reach out to you when you do that.

On 8/13/2023 at 7:01 AM, Juliet said:

You need to know that I booked this cruise March of 2022 and that was late on my part. My Dec 2024 cruise was booked Feb of this year. You really need to book as soon as they release the itineraries to get the best pricing.

17 hours ago, Gilley said:

I saw something about Black Friday sales in earlier post.   How long does it last hours or 1 or 2 days and will prices really go do during that time.

they go the whole weekend Friday-Sunday. Yes there are sales, but how much really depends on which sailing you are on and what ship. It is not a straight sale on all things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I think the alternating 6/8 sailings are messing with the menus. Probably won't have a clear idea until boarding day. Last time I was on Symphony I was able to make reservations for dining in the app as soon as I had a connection with the ship's wifi, so I quickly made my dining plan bookings.

I already have my MDR my time reservations made...I just wanted to know what days are which with the new menus as I have a 3 day speciality dining pkg. I also have my entertainment reserved so just trying to coordinate that with the dining.

7 P's for the win. 

3 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

I already have my MDR my time reservations made...I just wanted to know what days are which with the new menus as I have a 3 day speciality dining pkg. I also have my entertainment reserved so just trying to coordinate that with the dining.

7 P's for the win. 

We have the 3 night package too. We have set MDR time, so that's squared away but like you we want to figure out which MDR menus to skip. Plus we also have to  coordinate around late port days and entertainment reservations already made. I can't wait until that's all squared away and we can finally feel like we are on vacation!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Dec 2, 2023 - Dec 10, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)
44 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Does anyone on this sailing know what was the medical emergency that they wanted blood doners for?

They were very specific for males 25-50 with no meds or medical conditions.

I have no helpful information for you on this but I do have a question (Doc).  Why would the sex and age of a blood donor matter ?  I remember reading about this a few days ago and it surprised me that they were calling for younger males only.  Just curious.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:05 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I have no helpful information for you on this but I do have a question (Doc).  Why would the sex and age of a blood donor matter ?  I remember reading about this a few days ago and it surprised me that they were calling for younger males only.  Just curious.

If it were for a direct transfusion then same sex would be best. And as for the age it would have to do with the limited medications and hormone levels.

I was not involved but those would be my best guesses.