Check-in question from a newbie

Tara182

Hi all! First time cruiser here - I completed the online check-in and just got my guest ticket booklet in my email. When I click the link below, it just takes me back to my account page and there's nowhere new to "do" anything - what am I supposed to be seeing/doing here? lol Thanks!!

CHECK-IN
APPOINTMENT:

Request a check-in appointment at:
www.RoyalCaribbean.com/onlinecheckin

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

My advice is to do the check in via the Royal Caribbean app. It's actually easier than the website.

Hi Matt! Ok so I feel like a celebrity just responded to me, haha. I've been binging the podcast for months in prep for this cruise...you're in my house when I get ready for work every morning, you're in the car on my commute, and you're in my gym while I work out every day, haha 🙂

I checked the app and it says they'll see me at 1pm for my wellness check so I guess I'm good to go. Thanks!! 🙂🙂

7 minutes ago, Ken Edgar said:

Am I correct in understanding that the app cant be used at all for check in or any other purpose if booked on a ship not supported by it (Ie Radiance).  Just wondering if I can already uninstall the app to free up space until I make a booking on a ship that is supported. 

Wow, some of Royal's older ships don't support the app?  Is there a list of those ships somewhere?  I will absolutely avoid those ships!

46 minutes ago, Ben496 said:

Also a newbie cruiser here. And my news is not good. Forgot the passport at home by accident. Check in through the app is done though. Does this mean that I might be allowed on board without the physical document?

No, you need to show the physical passport to the port agents.  😰  Can someone overnight it to  you?  Here's how one person solved it with a birth certificate photo (your mileage may vary).

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/canada-cruise-forgot-passport/