Hello, here i am.

BesaidCruiser

Hi

I just wanted to introduce myself. On my Profile Pic it`s me and my wife. We are so relaxed and easy and enjoy life in a good way. We are from Siwtzerland and i wonder if here are some more poeple from Europe, Seems like we have a lot of poeple from US here.

Our first Cruiese was in 2013 our Honeymoon, on Celebrity Reflection sencond on Celebrity Silhouette. Our Travel Agent over here said Honeymoon on a ship is ok, but they Americans doesn`t really care about Honeymooners. Then we get on Board.... wrong... Travelagents over here are expensive and not worth the Money. Over here you get no better deal on with a Cruise Agent, so i book everythimgs by myself. Everything a Agent can do, i can do better. And it even feels better when you come home and your wife is telling you, "Who is a good boy? you are a good boy. Yes you are, you have been such a good boy, and you behaved so good."

2014 Silhouette (Celebrity those with the big white X) Funny Story. True Story we visited Venice for the first. 2014 you can go by ship through the Canale Grande to the Port. They told us, "get up at six o`clock and you can see how we drive "through" the City." But... we arrieved a little bit erlier. I get out of the shower. Wanted just to take i little look and what did i saw? We have been in the middle of Venice. Now the Funny thing. I was so excited, i step out to our Balcony ejoying the view, Our room was two or three decks down from the Bridge i looked up to the Bridge and some of them looked down to me. Then came a voice from behind, "get your cloth on." I swear i did not realized.

Royal Caribbean: 2015 we have been on the Allure of the Seas, we invited my Perents to come with us on this Cruise. They don`t have much money ( We are not rich either), but i wanted them to see, how the life of her Son looks like i have three Sisters, my Perents always went on Holidays with us, so it was a little "Payback". My wife went on the Zip-Line, my Mother (73) went on the Zip-Line, i was so afraid... afraid of the heigt, of loosing control, of flying... But i did it. My Father asked me, "If you are afraid why are you doing this?" my answer, "Who knows if i can do it aver again, if i don`t do now." In December 2015 i got Epilepsie and i am not allowed to do this anymore.

2016 Brilliance of the Seas. We have been a little disapointed, just a little. Cruising on Allure and now on Brilliance, it`s normal beeing a little bit... less excited, but it stikk was a amazing Cruise. But we visited great spots like Venice. If you go to Venice in Summer and it is raining, wear flip flops. You will get wet shoes and feet anyway.

2017.... We moved to another House so...no Money

2018 We have bee invited to Turkey for Holidays, you can`t say no to Free Vacation.

2019 Oasis of the Seas. Oh yes Finally Cruising again. maybe everyone who Cruised 2019 maybe remembers the Birthday of RC? We where on the Main Dining Room, having a starter... Meal, Desert (we couldnt decide, so we took two each.) and after that... They brought us a Birthdaycake. The small once but,... we had two Deserts each. I have been at Private lesseons on the Flowrider. I was first timer. They said "hey cool, you are doing so well." They brought me some skill and stunts. One of the instructors said, "Hey man, cool lets do some together". So we ware Surfing together. I was so nervous, i didn`t want to make a mistake, so i fell down with the instructor rigth behind me and i smashed right of his board. Funny for everyone watching this.

2020 Covid.... Holiday with the Family of my wife, worst idea ever.

2021 June back and ready to cruise from Southhampton to the Cannaries.

That was our Cruise Life.

By the way we are 39 have no kids, but who cares about that?