Current suite lounge drink situation on Oasis

Jdowler

Getting ready to vacation on the Oasis March 27 In a 2 bedroom suite. I just got the email from the concierge and it states free wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks between 5 and 8. I thought they had gone back to the 11-11 for select beverages. Can anyone confirm the current situation?

4 hours ago, Jdowler said:

Getting ready to vacation on the Oasis March 27 In a 2 bedroom suite. I just got the email from the concierge and it states free wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks between 5 and 8. I thought they had gone back to the 11-11 for select beverages. Can anyone confirm the current situation?

What is being offered in the SL has varied across ships. I recall reading live blogs of people on Oasis and Symphony who only had access to standard happy hour like you describe. While Harmony and Allure have done the 11-11, with mixed drinks during the 5:30 to 8:30 happy hour. 

16 hours ago, Jdowler said:

I'm sailing 3/19 2BR GS on Allure, and my concierge email does show wine and beer 11-11 in lounge.

Looks like the current standard is 11-11 but a internal debate is happening at corporate so they can guarantee it will be that way for any particular sailing. 

from the concierge-

Yes, for the moment we have the same beverage service  , beer, house  wine, water and sodas from 11:00 am till 11:00pm, Although, as this is a topic that has been on discussion for a while, we don’t promote it, as at any sailing Head office may change it. Reason why we CAN’T guaranty it for your cruise.“

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

Are the 11-11 drinks from the bar? Or are they help yourself from a cooler? We will be in a 2 bedroom GS on Oasis 2/19sailing, and can't wait to show our cousins the suite life! We had no idea about so many of these perks on our previous suite cruises!

11-11 drinks are served from the bar.

• 5 months later...