champagne and strawberries

I’ve ordered the chocolate covered strawberries before and it was there by the end of the day on boarding day, but not right when the room was ready.

For our next cruise in September I purchased the anniversary package so I’m hoping it will be there when the room is ready, but I’m also kind of planning on it not being there until later in the day.

14 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

We’re you able to pick a day? If not it should be boarding day. 

regardless, I’ve had it where things were in the room , and I had ordered a birthday cake once for boarding day…that’s when it was the big birthday and it never showed, then they decided it could be at dinner….I’ll never order cake again!

We also had a cake problem....can't remember when the champagne and strawberries were delivered.  

1 hour ago, Lexster said:

I ordered these as well. I was hoping they'd be there when we first got in our stateroom as a surprise for my husband.

Same!!  We think alike!  This is a delayed honeymoon for us...(second marriage).  My Dad was sick right after we married and we could not have a real honeymoon and then less than 3 months after our wedding, the pandemic hit.  Needless to say we are SO excited!!  Our Royal Up we just found out, was accepted.  Just a bigger balcony, but we will take it!  

16 minutes ago, Terri Smith Johnson said:

Same!!  We think alike!  This is a delayed honeymoon for us...(second marriage).  My Dad was sick right after we married and we could not have a real honeymoon and then less than 3 months after our wedding, the pandemic hit.  Needless to say we are SO excited!!  Our Royal Up we just found out, was accepted.  Just a bigger balcony, but we will take it!  

Nice! We had to rebook due to the pandemic last year and my TA got us one of those rooms that is right next to a suite, so the balcony is a little bit bigger than normal.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Tammy LR said:

I was thinking about doing this too. If I just order for one of us, that includes enough for both, correct? I'm assuming so since @ellceesaid it's a whole bottle. Thanks, in advance, for the help.

I have ordered just the strawberries in the past and only order 1 in my wife’s name and it was enough, 1 plate of I think 9 chocolate covered strawberries…I’m not positive but assuming that if you ordered for both of you then you would end up with 2 plates of strawberries and double the champagne 

celebrating my wedding anniversary on upcoming cruise. i wanted to order chocolate strawberries for our actual anniversary day (day 6) but only option it shows is to be delivered on embarkation day.

does anyone know a way to book in advance but to have it delivered on a specific day?

thanks in advance.

My suggestion would be when you pay for most everything on a cruise you get a receipt, print it and bring it with you and show the room attendant.  This has worked for me on every cruise I have been on, sometimes things do not get transferred to the actual people who are the ones carrying out the task. I am not saying this happens all the time, I bring it just to cover (again just in case).

If this fails go to the front desk.  We celebrated a mile stone anniversary, the champagne showed but not the decorations and I let the room attendant know and it was taken care of when we were at dinner!

We ordered the Anniversary package for my wife's sister on our original cruise in 2020 but it has been canceled and refunded 3 times. Trying to order it for our upcoming July cruise and use our cruise credit but are being told we can't because it is for a different stateroom.  It was for a different stateroom the 1st time.

Funny story ... On a recent cruise we met a gay couple where one of the guys ordered a birthday cake for his partner, whose name was Rico if I recall. The cake was to be delivered on his actual BDay, which was day one. He had such drama getting that cake delivered and on day 3 it was finally delivered and read "Happy Birthday Marianne!". So, Rico was only known as Marianne from that point forward! 🤣

• 3 weeks later...