Norwegian Northern Europe Cancellations - Will Royal follow?

Just read the news (might be a bit late with this as it was dated yesterday) stating that Norwegian has cancelled their Northern Europe cruises for this season.

We are travelling from Australia to join the Voyager for a week in the Baltic before spending the following 4 weeks touring Europe and the UK.

Scared to ask the question, but, what’s everyone’s thoughts on the likelihood that Royal will follow suit?  Fingers crossed they don’t cancel, this was/us to be the highlight of my trip 🤞

MSC just announced they are pulling one of their cruise ship from the Baltics for the 2022 season do to a drop in interest from passengers. For now MSC Grandiose will be redeployed to the Norwegian Fjords where there is increased demand and interest.  Meanwhile MSC Poesia and MSC Preziosa will still sail the Baltics as planned for the 2022 season.  Guest on MSC Grandiose who wish to still sail can switch their sailing over to the MSC Grandiose Fjord cruise.

Several articles I've read today seem to confirm that all cruise lines are seeing increased cancellation for cruises in the Baltic region in addition to NCL it is reported that Princess Cruises has also removed some not all Baltic cruises entirely from their schedule. Definitely a fluid situation for those with cruises  booked in the Baltic region it could go either way but if Royal is experiencing high number of cancelations for their Baltic cruises I imagine it is only a matter of time before they take similar action.

I hope it still sails.  Hard to tell how much of our boat (Voyager, June 26) is still booked, we planned this cruise in 2019 and have already had two cancellations and of course many itinerary changes.  In any case I hope a decision is made soon, too many moving parts for someone coming from the states.  

Northern Norway (within the Artic Circle) is such a beautiful place.  I spend about 2 weeks in the Norwegian town of Bardufoss and the region.  I was in the Army and on a NATO exercise.  Man I was blown away with the beauty, the Northern Lights (It felt like you could reach up and touch them), the very pronounced tree line and the people, just fantastic.  It's the first and last place I had eaten Whale and Reindeer steak.  It's where I learned that Reindeer are domesticated as working animals.  That was a couple decades ago.  I have not thought about going back there via cruising.  If things cool down, I may suggest to my wife by cruise.  Not sure if there is a cruise port anywhere near Bardufoss, it isn't a coastal town but it isn't far from one.