Next sale for DBP, etc.?

csrsue

Just booked another cruise for late August.  Does anyone have an inkling of when RC will have another sale for, say, the DBP? Internet? etc.?  Want to lock in a good price, if possible.  I know we have time and all, but I like to have all my ducks lined up.  🙂

Thanks1

I don't have a lot of experience as many others, but with our cruise departing March 27th, (booked in Oct) there were sales on Black Friday and other random times.  I had to check the website several times a week and did get a few discounts on excursions, wifi, etc.  You just have to keep checking;  

12 minutes ago, twangster said:

I think all of our collective historical wisdom with respect to cruise planner sales is out the window right now.  Dramatic increase in costs, supply chain issues, shortages with supply never leads to price drops.    Be prepared for what you see is what you get.

Sadly seems to be true.  I've been shopping for good deal for DX package or DX with Voom; and Coco Beach Club for some upcoming cruises.  Fortunately, I did catch some good deals earlier in the year - but not these days.  Prices have gone up significantly.  Result for me is I'm not paying $199.00+ for a few hours at Coco Beach club; and will have to decide my pain point on the Dx package options (~$87.00/day Dx/Voom package when I checked today).

34 minutes ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

Sadly seems to be true.  I've been shopping for good deal for DX package or DX with Voom; and Coco Beach Club for some upcoming cruises.  Fortunately, I did catch some good deals earlier in the year - but not these days.  Prices have gone up significantly.  Result for me is I'm not paying $199.00+ for a few hours at Coco Beach club; and will have to decide my pain point on the Dx package options (~$87.00/day Dx/Voom package when I checked today).

I've got a number of cruises coming up.....the range of prices from "reasonable" to "What!!" is out there.  It really is based on the time of the sailing and the demand of the item.  I've yet to see a DX package go below $62 base price on a May 1 sailing.....and it's been siting at $70 for a few months now.  The only other "sale they had was a BOGO 1/2 off.....and that was on the raised price so it wasn't really a sale.

13 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Lousy sale...nothing cheaper than what has been for most of the previous sales in the past 6 months or so!  Guess cruise planner pricing is going in the same direction of just about everything else in this world right now....UP....UP....UP!!!  Very sad....

Couldn't agree more, nothing's cheaper, regretting not biting the bullet last year, didn't think the pricing was that good but it was certainly better than it is now.