Drinks with dinner

poider

So to make sure I am getting this all right I am curious....

My wife and I will both purchase a drinks package as I don't want to have a worry about costs of drinks etc

so if I am siting down to dinner in the main dinning room and a waiter comes and offers drinks do I hand my card over and he gets a drink for us and takes it from the credit on the drinks package

or

if I want to use the drinks package for dinner drinks I need to go to the bar and use my card each time

also when we board if we are offered a welcome drink is that paid for from our drinks package or charged separately to my seapass?

Peter

So to make sure I am getting this all right I am curious....

My wife and I will both purchase a drinks package as I don't want to have a worry about costs of drinks etc

so if I am siting down to dinner in the main dinning room and a waiter comes and offers drinks do I hand my card over and he gets a drink for us and takes it from the credit on the drinks package

or

if I want to use the drinks package for dinner drinks I need to go to the bar and use my card each time

also when we board if we are offered a welcome drink is that paid for from our drinks package or charged separately to my seapass?

Peter

If you buy the all inclusive drinks package, you won't be charged for any additional alcohol you get that is included in the package you buy. You'll show your SeaPass card which will have a sticker or other notification on it telling the bartender you've purchased the all inclusive drinks package.

You will only pay for alcohol that isn't included in the package, if you choose to buy those drinks. I don't know if the drink packages offered in AUS are the same as in the US. There are different ones that include different types of drinks. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask about wine&dine package. Has anyone bought it before?

If I buy this package (min package is 5 bottles), what happens if I cannot finish one bottle in one dinner? Do they service the remaining bottle the other night? If yes, 5 bottle package can be a good fit for a 12 day cruise.

Or is there a different system they use for this package?

The same question applies for the wines that are bought from the wine cellar (on-line) to be brought to dinning. 

Thanks for advance!

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask about wine&dine package. Has anyone bought it before?

If I buy this package (min package is 5 bottles), what happens if I cannot finish one bottle in one dinner? Do they service the remaining bottle the other night? If yes, 5 bottle package can be a good fit for a 12 day cruise.

Or is there a different system they use for this package?

The same question applies for the wines that are bought from the wine cellar (on-line) to be brought to dinning. 

Thanks for advance!

Unused wine is stored for you and brought to you the next night. In fact, you can drink in main dining room one night and next night have your unused wine brought to a specialty restaurant.

You just tell your waiter you have the wine package and they can find your wine based on your stateroom number.

Yes, unlike the other beverage packages, the Wine & Dine package is merely a pre-purchase of N bottles of wine and not an unlimited package. You may enjoy the bottles anyway you wish, including sharing at the table, taking with you from the restaurant, or even bringing home after the cruise.