Will Royal Carribean ever return to New Orleans as a port??

Up until the Pandemic, wasn't Majesty supposed to be going out of NO?  If memory serves me, Royal didn't pull sailings from NO, it just shut down along with everything else..... of course, during the fray, Majesty and Empress are no more, although, Perhaps NO will be the new home for Grandeur, or some other Vision Class ship taking the place of what would've been, Majesty.

Not sure but when I was looking at the sailings there were even more underwhelming than Galveston.  I am hoping they will bring something in to Galveston to facilitate cruises to the Cayman Islands, Jamaica, and points further south out of Galveston and then start working on whatever they are going to do in New Orleans or at least add something into New Orleans that will give me some options other than Florida to get around in other areas.

16 hours ago, MuttMutt said:

Not sure but when I was looking at the sailings there were even more underwhelming than Galveston.  I am hoping they will bring something in to Galveston to facilitate cruises to the Cayman Islands, Jamaica, and points further south out of Galveston and then start working on whatever they are going to do in New Orleans or at least add something into New Orleans that will give me some options other than Florida to get around in other areas.

I agree. Somewhere I read that the cruise lines wanted to go to Tampico Mexico, but the locals didn't want it.

Too bad, it would be a great Galveston destination. 

When they pulled out of Los Angeles over a decade ago, we were really let down.  We kept hoping (praying??) that they would come back.  Took about 11 years, but they did.  They're back in Los Angeles.  Yay!  And we have four cruises scheduled just this year alone.  

Don't give up home.

11 hours ago, csrsue said:

When they pulled out of Los Angeles over a decade ago, we were really let down.  We kept hoping (praying??) that they would come back.  Took about 11 years, but they did.  They're back in Los Angeles.  Yay!  And we have four cruises scheduled just this year alone.  

Don't give up home.

I am planning on taking a cruise out of LA next year. 

I think it is awesome they have returned to New Orleans....was hoping for dates in March and April....New orleans and Baltimore do to distance from our home are our favorite ports....Baltimore does not currently have any cruises for April 2023.....We need spring break dates....being teachers....

Hope they add March and April 2023 to New Orleans or April 2023 to Baltimore....