bar snacks?

PRMLVM

21 hours ago, Mark_A said:

order a drink, go to Sorrento's, get pizza, bring back to bar.  now you have bar snacks!  🙂

Definitely!  Have given that hint to others as well.  Pizza over and over tho....   Sometimes you just want to get comfy and have a little "something" (pretzels, popcorn) and nothing as heavy as pizza.   We were curious if the lounges had anything like that.  We've taken 3 cruises and inevitably find ourselves wanting just a little something to munch while we had drinks and listened to the music..... (nope, not spoiled at all! 😆)

On 3/15/2022 at 5:33 PM, barjpoe said:

Bamboo Room on Mariner has some small bits.  The Crown & Compass pub on Odyssey has some good bar food. The Mason jar has some too. Giovonis' wine bar.

I thought at one time you could get some nuts at the Schooner Bar.

Usually the only nuts at the Schooner Bar are my friends and I singing along with the piano player, LOL! 🤣🎼🎶🎵

47 minutes ago, WhoCruiser said:

Usually the only nuts at the Schooner Bar are my friends and I singing along with the piano player, LOL! 🤣🎼🎶🎵

we learned years ago to bring some nuts, pretzels and chips(pringles) as on our first cruise, these kind of snacks cost extra at the store. we bring them as when we sit on the pool deck and play cards we have a few munchies and get our salt & sweet. We don't fly so the weight is not an issue.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:17 PM, PRMLVM said:

Definitely!  Have given that hint to others as well.  Pizza over and over tho....   Sometimes you just want to get comfy and have a little "something" (pretzels, popcorn) and nothing as heavy as pizza.   We were curious if the lounges had anything like that.  We've taken 3 cruises and inevitably find ourselves wanting just a little something to munch while we had drinks and listened to the music..... (nope, not spoiled at all! 😆)

You would think the wine bar would at least serve cheese and crackers. But yeah, I'm not above walking to Sorrentos or Cafe Promenade in between beverages.