European vaccine certs

Alanm85

I’m sailing on April 24th on Anthem and checkin opened the other day. If gone through the process and received set sail passes on the app, however I’ve now twice uploaded our EU(European)Covid Vaccination certs and both times they’ve been flagged as having an issue. Anyone else sailing with an EU DCC vaccine cert have any feedback on why it’s not working. 

We've had the same problem traveling from Denmark. I think RC wants to see dates on all jabs and the issuer on the same page. We got the EU vacination pass in one app but when we upload it you can't see all the data so we use another danish app wich RC seems to like better because all is visible in the same page. 

17 minutes ago, Jdf said:

We've had the same problem traveling from Denmark. I think RC wants to see dates on all jabs and the issuer on the same page. We got the EU vacination pass in one app but when we upload it you can't see all the data so we use another danish app wich RC seems to like better because all is visible in the same page. 

Yes, I think that's a problem with the EU passes, since they only show the date of the final jab and not all of them. I suspect that Royal may have to make some changes in the upcoming days or there could be chaos at the European departure ports because people will have to their vaccination status verified there instead of online beforehand.

Coming from the UK I can confirm that NHS app allows you to download in pdf format ALL jabs and boosters into a single pdf with all dates/manufacturer etc required, simply print or it allows you to store on your phone (Apple wallet or Google Pay) to show. You can also use the NHS app and it shows this digitally, providing you can get wifi of course.