Oasis of the Seas - Ultimate Panoramic Suite

I've stayed in the 4 bedroom Family Suite on the Symphony, not long ago, the Aqua Theatre Suite 2 bedroom suite on the Allure, a Grand Suite (Sky Class) on the Oasis, and we have a Royal Star Loft Suite booked in May, Alaska on the Ovation.  They were fantastic.  Very large balconies.  I just can't see myself booking a suite for that kind of money and not have a large spacious balcony.  I love the smell and sounds of the ocean and ship in the mornings and not have to leave my suite to do so.  But, that's just me.  You may be very happy with the suite and no balcony.  We are all different and we have different likes and dislikes.  

If you decide to book this suite, I hope you enjoy it as much as we LOVED the 4 bedroom Family Suite and others.  Happy sailing to you!

I was hooked on doing a UP so booked one only to have Royal charter the ship (recent Atlantis cruise).   After getting over the disappointment I kind of realized I wasn’t completely sold.  

I had a choice of a GP or a UP for the same price on another cruise.   I took the GP.  

The OV cabins next door get the same forward view for 1/4 the price and it’s a long walk to the deck 17 suite enclave.   

If the Ultimate Panoramic is significantly cheaper than other Star class cabins, then it might be worth it for the Genie and the other Star class benefits alone!   (Unlimited dining, ultimate beverage, internet, gratuities other than for the Genie).  Be sure to factor that into your decision making.   

On 3/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, AshleyDillo said:

I would do it for the right price..but I'm a bit of a Star Class addict 😂

Meeeeeee tooooo!  Can't wait for our Star Loft Suite in May on Ovation.  While all that I've had and observed are great, I hope we have an exceptional Genie like Marla is but she is on the Wonder, I hear.