no sailings from Boston 2023?

egd207

• 2 months later...

When my wife and I cruised to Bermuda a few years ago on the Anthem out of Cape Liberty, we had a Port of Call in Boston.  We took an excursion that included many of the very appreciated historical sites.  It was one of the best Ports of Call I've been on and I attribute that to the excursion.  Man I was impressed.  I'm not sure if they are still doing that particular itinerary anymore.  But, I look forward to doing it again, if offered.

Ha, we had booked Anthem to Bermuda April 2019. It was my second cruise. Couple mistakes made. It was Easter week and school vacation week, way too many kids. It was supposed to be 3 days in Bermuda. When we made final payment I saw it had been changed to 2 days in Bermuda and 1 day in Boston. I've lived within 60 miles of Boston my whole life. Worked in the city during the 70s. The only reason I go there theses days is to fly out of Logan Airport. We really didn't want to visit, but I know lots of folks really enjoyed the stop. We're on Voyager Oct 2nd with extended family for the first time. @Matt Hope you do get a group cruise from Boston, I'd love to go.

9 minutes ago, KevinJ said:

Ha, we had booked Anthem to Bermuda April 2019. It was my second cruise. Couple mistakes made. It was Easter week and school vacation week, way too many kids. It was supposed to be 3 days in Bermuda. When we made final payment I saw it had been changed to 2 days in Bermuda and 1 day in Boston. I've lived within 60 miles of Boston my whole life. Worked in the city during the 70s. The only reason I go there theses days is to fly out of Logan Airport. We really didn't want to visit, but I know lots of folks really enjoyed the stop. We're on Voyager Oct 2nd with extended family for the first time. @Matt Hope you do get a group cruise from Boston, I'd love to go.

I'm sure Boston to you is like Miami is to me.  I grew up about 23 miles from Miami and I have no desire to visit or be a tourist there, except to board a cruise ship, if I have to.  I do like the new terminal at the Port of Miami, though.  Other than that, I haven't ever lost anything there, so I don't need to go back to find it.