xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Jun 26, 2022 - Jul 3, 2022 (7 Night Best Of Scandinavia Cruise)

Ok, silly question, but we are waiting for our flight to Stockholm so i have time on my hands.    At the port in Stockholm the port folks who take our bags do we 

1)  tip in us dollars

2)  tip in swedish krona 

3)  not tip at all, or there will be no guys outside like in the States.  

13 hours ago, AtlantaNole said:

Ok, silly question, but we are waiting for our flight to Stockholm so i have time on my hands.    At the port in Stockholm the port folks who take our bags do we 

1)  tip in us dollars

2)  tip in swedish krona 

3)  not tip at all, or there will be no guys outside like in the States.  

Generally speaking, we don't tip in Sweden or Finland. You can always assume everyone is paid a living wage and that tipping is not customary. If you want to tip, and you find someone to tip, then I would assume the local currency is the way to go as they are usually locals employed by the port authority/subcontractor.

Also, depending on the collective agreement they are following, they might already be getting double or triple salary for working on Sundays.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Jun 26, 2022 - Jul 3, 2022 (7 Night Best Of Scandinavia Cruise)