Wonder Specialty dining and boarding times

I am cruising on Wonder next week and our check in time is not until 2! Our daughter is not vaccinated so we will need to get her tested at the port. We purchased the unlimited dining package and I understand the reservations must be made on board. I have heard the reservations book fast and am concerned they may book rather quickly. Anyone have any words of advice who have already been on Wonder? How strict are they with boarding times? Would they let us on if we go early? 

They did let people on early for the inaugural, but obviously YMMV. We had boarding time at 11:30 and even with getting our daughter tested as well, we were still on board by noon. We didn't book our UDP reservations until like 1 and still had no trouble getting slots. If you've got a big group and aren't flexible on times, you may have issues, but we were able to reserve everywhere we wanted and even got a couple extra walk-up slots.