Group/? Cruise

They will have special events and excursions and meetups. You make new friends and have people to constantly bump into around the ship. You can participate as little or as much as you like in the group activities. Group rates are also usually lower than the current going rates for the cruises.

Check out https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/events for the upcoming cruises and join us!

9 hours ago, GatorCruiser said:

I’m going on one of these one day. I’m a blog homer now. 

Me too! I have a few cruises to get out of the way before I can put a deposit down on another lol. I actually woke up last night asking myself if I should book Allure 4 night for Thanksgiving 2023. That would entail getting 3 cabins for the family then ran the math and went back to sleep. If it weren’t for our upcoming Alaska, I’d be booking a group cruise. 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:44 AM, Jill said:

Me too! I have a few cruises to get out of the way before I can put a deposit down on another lol. I actually woke up last night asking myself if I should book Allure 4 night for Thanksgiving 2023. That would entail getting 3 cabins for the family then ran the math and went back to sleep. If it weren’t for our upcoming Alaska, I’d be booking a group cruise. 

"Up Coming Alaska Cruise"  We are on the Ovation on May 13th.  Which one are you on?