xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Dec 30, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday)

We just added this as a B2B with Voyager’s Christmas cruise. We are lucky to have several cruise friends that will be on us with these sailings, but new friends will make it even more enjoyable! It is more than 1.5 years from now, but nothing wrong with having half a dozen cruises booked, right? 😬

“Lynn” and Eric

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Adventure of the Seas - Dec 30, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday)
2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Thanks for getting that title changed/moved. Fingers crossed nothing changes on this b2b, we were really excited about this one even so far out! 

• 7 months later...
  • Matt changed the title to Adventure of the Seas - 6 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise - December 30, 2023
  • 4 months later...

Was able to purchase a dining package today for this one and the week before.  The earliest time showing available is 8:30 PM but I know that's wrong so I will just wait until I get onboard to worry about dining times.  Now that I think about it, it's probably b/c I already "purchased" MTD and it probably shows a conflict with MTD so it's pushing me out to 8:30.  I'll worry about it once onboard.

At least the packages are available now !!!!!!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Dec 30, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday)