Royal app

If Royal wants people to use the app I wish they would put more effort into the app being more up to date and work better. Going on a 5 night cruise in about a month and you look on the app and it only list the first 4 days of times for Flowrider, pool, and other activities. I've had issues on past cruises with the app being accurate.

I had issues on my cruise recently with specialty dining & entertainment reservations not showing up in the app.  Once was because I accidentally left the VPN connected. But the other times, they just didn't show up.  In one instance, Guest Services did something that fixed an entertainment reservation not showing.  For specialty restaurant, Guest Services and the restaurant verified my reservation was good, but it never did show in my app.  Seems Royal has some room for improvement with their app, and a better user interface in the future.

23 hours ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

I had issues on my cruise recently with specialty dining & entertainment reservations not showing up in the app.  Once was because I accidentally left the VPN connected. But the other times, they just didn't show up.  In one instance, Guest Services did something that fixed an entertainment reservation not showing.  For specialty restaurant, Guest Services and the restaurant verified my reservation was good, but it never did show in my app.  Seems Royal has some room for improvement with their app, and a better user interface in the future.

I've had the same issue last week on Allure.  I raised issue with concierge who elevated.   Web based reservations getting dropped, updates or adds on-ship not showing up in planner, for 3-days, account information not showing up.   I constantly refreshed and found it to be less than 50% accurate in presenting my reservations in the daily planner.   We were able to make reservations for some entertainment venues.  

Upon return from cruise, I received an App survey from RCL which I highlighted all the issues.  Noticed the same things happening before the pause, thought it would be fixed by now.   I also recommended they provide bridge/cruise director notification message option as many times you can't hear PA notifications if you're in your stateroom.   Other people we cruised with also experienced the issue.  I've been happy with performance for check-in, and deck views, restaurant menus, but held personal reservation on the calendar really needs to work right.

Keep trying on the vax.  I had an issue where I couldn't even get the app to open to add the info.....a few days later it worked.

Was very pissed off on my last cruise when my daughter realized her massage was not in the app.  She found her reservation in her email  We approached Guest Services and were met with "yeah, we are aware".....well how does that help?  Sometimes people do not remember the exact day/time they booked! (or just plain old forget).  There were no reminder letters in the cabin either.  So I've no idea what would have happened had she not shown up.  Guest services did call the spa and confirm her appointment-I'll give them that.