What about the crew !

Please let us hear from some of you recent cruisers about crew mask protocol . My family and I sailed on the Allure in Sept/21 . My heart went out to the poor lifeguards and outside wait staff on the ship and on Coco Cay having to wear masks . We love interacting with crew and the masks really put on damper on this experience not to mention how uncomfortable the must be .  Can anyone give us an update on their crew mask observations . 

I am on Allure right now. All inside, public facing crew are masked, many (not all) double masked. 
Outdoors, all the bartenders are masked as well as the lifeguards. The wandering waiters as well as the folks pushing around the beer carts are all masked. Occasionally I see an officer or a member of the entertainment staff outside without a mask, but it’s VERY rare. 

51 minutes ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

Crew members I spoke with were just happy to be working again and that people are coming back to cruising!  Didn't hear any of them complain about masks or anything at all (including not being able to get off the ship in ports).

All the bartenders and servers we talked to about it on Symphony in February said they hated it and that it took a lot to get used to …… especially when they started making them double mask with an N95 ….. so I guess it’s all in who you talk to and how comfortable they feel with you to tell the truth about how they really feel.  I’ve noticed the more you tip them and talk to them like friends, the more they open up to you as the week goes by.