"Voices" on Wonder

Did anyone on board (or can someone who is going to be on in the next few weeks) get the names of the vocalists for me? I know one of the vocalists who did the background video and he was hoping to get in touch with the live performers, offer his congrats on a successful open, etc.

@twangster @PG Cruiser@Matt - any of y'all, by chance? I know the vocal captain was at the C&A event, if anyone has video from that.

Unfortunately, they didn’t introduce the cast of Voices.  Royal seems to be secretive about the casts for their shows - main theater, aqua shows, and ice show. The only time I see the names of cast members is during the performances of the Broadway style shows.

On the Odyssey though, they gave out some sort of a souvenir program with all the different casts.

7 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Unfortunately, they didn’t introduce the cast of Voices.  Royal seems to be secretive about the casts for their shows - main theater, aqua shows, and ice show. The only time I see the names of cast members is during the performances of the Broadway style shows.

On the Odyssey though, they gave out some sort of a souvenir program with all the different casts.

You should watch the monitors in the venues on board various ships.  They often show cast before the show begins, in Studio B and the theater.  Two70 not so much because of the roboscreens.  They might not do it every show but I'd hardly call Royal "secretive".  

5 hours ago, twangster said:

They might not do it every show but I'd hardly call Royal "secretive".  

Here I go again with my inaccurate wording.  What I meant by "secretive" is that Royal doesn't get out of its way to credit their cast members, except for the Broadway productions where write ups about the cast loop on the screens, sort of what can be seen on playbills.

For "Voices" specifically, there was no such information given.  Maybe I will ask about that on the next behind-the-scenes event.

• 5 weeks later...

I just saw Voices and it was Amazing! Loved it! 
@GKMCruising…sorry, but I just saw your post now. While waiting for the show to start in the theater, they displayed the names, photos and backgrounds of all the singers and dancers on the two side screens. One at a time.
However, I’m on a back to back and will definitely see it again! If you’d like…while I’m waiting for the show to start, I’ll take a photo of each performer’s bio (I think you want just the singers?) and send them to you..

3 hours ago, BrianB said:

I just saw Voices and it was Amazing! Loved it! 
@GKMCruising…sorry, but I just saw your post now. While waiting for the show to start in the theater, they displayed the names, photos and backgrounds of all the singers and dancers on the two side screens. One at a time.
However, I’m on a back to back and will definitely see it again! If you’d like…while I’m waiting for the show to start, I’ll take a photo of each performer’s bio (I think you want just the singers?) and send them to you..

That'd be awesome, if you could! Much appreciated.

• 11 months later...