Any intel on when The Quest will return?

Patchy

Without any inside knowledge I suspect this will be one the last events to return because it all but guarantees a lack of social distancing and involves passing objects between guests introducing the opportunity for spread.  Love & Marriage, Bellyflop, etc do not require no social distancing like Quest pretty much does.  

• Not quite called the Quest but on my Feb 27th sailing on Anthem there was a gameshow, 2 teams,  and they had bras coming off, liptsticks collected, sunglasses etc....The only thing not done was dressing people up and the "parade"....I can't recall what else was in the quest but this was "close to Quest" if I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, Pattycruise said:
  • Not quite called the Quest but on my Feb 27th sailing on Anthem there was a gameshow, 2 teams,  and they had bras coming off, liptsticks collected, sunglasses etc....The only thing not done was dressing people up and the "parade"....I can't recall what else was in the quest but this was "close to Quest" if I remember correctly.

Thanks, @Pattycruise, do you remember what that game show was called?   Sounds like it was a riot!

As far as the Wonder is concerned, the CD said they needed the venues for their rehearsals in order to bring their shows to 100%.  That is why they are not bringing the game shows back that use those same venues.  Maybe that doesn't apply to the Belly Flop.  They did have the "Sexiest Man" contest on the pool deck.

12 hours ago, twangster said:

Without any inside knowledge I suspect this will be one the last events to return because it all but guarantees a lack of social distancing and involves passing objects between guests introducing the opportunity for spread.

They did not have The Quest on the Brilliance but they did have the Battle of the Sexes.  One of the games involved popping balloons in between the contestants' bodies.  I know the AM hosting the game so I asked him after, "You're not having The Quest but you're having this?"  He just chuckled.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...