Alaska cruise questions: Air2Sea option if I want to stay late? Any estimate for port to airport transfer price?

Bex

I'm trying to plan for a big group (10) for a June 23 Alaska cruise.  I know that I'm super early but I am trying to budget for this big group!  Anyone have an idea of how much the transfer from Seward to Anchorage is, even if it's this year's pricing?  

Also, we want to stay after our cruise and likely fly into port a day early before cruising, can I still book through Air2sea?  $30-50 of price difference is $300-$500 with our group and everything quickly adds up.

We are transferring from Seward to Anchorage airport on 5/27. We booked on the Park Connection motorcoach from alaskatravel.com for $70 per person.  We are just getting dropped at the airport and will get a rental car there to spend a couple days in the area before flying out.

We will also be doing the Seward - Anchorage route this summer. The non-RC sponsored options are: bus/motorcoach ($70ish); train ($105-205); rental car (don't know, since we aren't considering this option). I think RC also has bus/train options (train for sure) but I don't think they will be any less expensive than the non-RC options.