On Odyssey - ask me anything

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 9:48 AM, Matt said:

Can you share the Adventure Ocean situation on Odyssey?

On Wonder of the Seas there is no limit anymore (other than the hard capacity of the room).

The only limit was capacity. For example the area where my kids were was from 3 to 5 years old. The capacity is 30 kids and there were only 50 kids in total.

On the other hand the cruise director said that this week's cruise has 1000 kids due to Spring Break. He said this is the first cruise at over 100% capacity ever for Odyssey.

On 3/12/2022 at 2:43 PM, J Kuz said:

Can you tell us the times the Flow Rider is open?

It varies by the day but in general it was open from 9 am to 6 pm. They will have advanced surfing, mixed wave and boogie boarding at designated times of the day. I never saw a line of more than ten people so one should be able to go multiple times.

7 hours ago, Nettiegirl said:

I know there aer 2 formal nights on a 9 nihgt cruise.  On odyssey, how formal is formal.  I like dressing up but don]t want to wear a gown if everyone else will be in sundresses for dinner.  Please advise.

Not formal at all. It was a mix. A few people wearing a tux. Others wearing jeans and polo shirts. I would not worry one bit about this.