B2b - off one, on another

PocketsRN

Anyone tried getting off one boat and right back on another? I come back on Navigator Feb 3, and just realized with the way I arranged my days off, I can get off navigator and hop right on Empress or enchantment for another 3 days away. Anyone done this? Is it a hassle or pretty straightfoward?

Don't know yet, but will let you know soon. We booked the 9 day Navigator 1/6/17 many months ago. Then we wanted to try MSC Divina, and it has a  7 day leaving on 12/30/16. Noticed that they parked nose to tail( Port of Miami webcam) usually, so we are going to give it a try next week. Get off the Divina and walk next door to the Navigator.

Hope we don't have the tent deal working, but if we do, ah well. We would have to get across the roadway to the south side of the terminal island. 

Checked the webcam this morning again and they are still parking nose to tail. Noticed that RCI also has the Enchantment in port today, but it is at the other end of the line of ships(half mile?). Worse case, you might have to get a cab to the other ship?

BTW, I think this type of follow-on cruise is called a "side-to-side" as opposed to a "back-to-back" - not that I've been on either !

Lol. Whatever it's called, I call it 3 more nights on a boat, away from work, away from life, and not caring one bit about what's going on with either!