Crown & Anchor Points

Ja-sun

Can anyone confirm if this is true? I booked a cruise in October 2022. I purchased two balconies, but I only get the points for one room. So basically, I could buy all the rooms, on the cruise, but only get the points for one room? This doesn't sound fair if this is true.

1 hour ago, Ja-sun said:

Can anyone confirm if this is true? I booked a cruise in October 2022. I purchased two balconies, but I only get the points for one room. So basically, I could buy all the rooms, on the cruise, but only get the points for one room? This doesn't sound fair if this is true.

The idea is that the occupants of the other cabin (friends or family) would become Crown and Anchor members and accrue points.

Can only get points for the room you are booked to stay in.  If you REALLY want to net points for other bookings I think the RCCL credit card gets you some free onboard credit based on your purchases.  It's not the same as climbing the ladder but you can use it to pay for things like room tips and such which will make it a little cheaper to climb the points ladder.

1 hour ago, Ja-sun said:

So can a husband and wife share the same C&A account? I book one cabin and get the points while she would book the other cabin to get those points? Then the points would combine on our shared C&A account? Would be nice.

No, your points would not combine. 

You get the points for the nights you cruise, and your spouse gets the points for the nights they cruise. However, if one of you cruises more frequently and is a higher status (like if your wife takes a few girls trips without you), then you both would receive the higher benefits level when cruising together.