Suite (I think L'Occitane) Bath Products

Odyssey had the same complement as mentioned by BrianB and I would say the shampoo and conditioner was nice. nice enough scent - maybe a little strong in-shower - and my hair felt clean without being overly dry (Type 4C).

The body wash wasn't moisturizing enough for my hyper dry skin but I liked the scent enough that I'd mix a small pump in with what I brought along.

40 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Here you go, Adventure, Oasis and Odyssey inside suites. I loved the product but the fragrances were a bit strong for me.

20210613_162409.jpg

We were on Oasis, and I joked that I felt like a Mojito after showering due to the scents of the three. I preferred my own shampoo and conditioner but used the body wash with no complaints.

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I sailed in a regular cabin (Mariner 2/2020, it was some 3 in 1 product.  So they expect you to wash and condition your hair with same stuff you wash your body with 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.  Glad I had taken the small bottles from our precruise hotel.  We had the M&G in our Harmony suite, very nice I thought.

1 hour ago, theflowersmith said:

What is supplied in regular balcony cabins? Shampoo, conditioner and body wash as well? We're sailing on Allure April 30th. 

I believe that they are now only providing a bodywash and shampoo single application.  No conditioner.  But, I'm old and I may be "misremembering" what I saw 😃

1 hour ago, jay1021 said:

I believe that they are now only providing a bodywash and shampoo single application.  No conditioner.  But, I'm old and I may be "misremembering" what I saw 😃

Instead of saying "single application", I believe a better way to say it is 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.

6 minutes ago, theflowersmith said:

Bummer, I never use conditioner. Was hoping it was body wash and shampoo. Might have to bring my own. 🤨

A lot of people say that they do bring their own.  Some because they just like their own, some because the don't like what's on the ship.  My wife likes her own and I don't care, I'm bald and I'm never going to win a beauty contest anyway.

• 2 months later...
On 3/11/2022 at 12:53 PM, Kathleen said:

We were on Oasis, and I joked that I felt like a Mojito after showering due to the scents of the three. I preferred my own shampoo and conditioner but used the body wash with no complaints.

3 years ago on Anthem (our last cruise, 2 cancelled by RC, 1 cancelled due to (+) Covid case), we had L'occitane in Jr Suite - I liked the shampoo & conditioner, but not the body wash! Oh, well, to each his own... I'm bringing my own body wash, but was hoping to leave the shampoo & conditioner @ home, although we are in  a JR suite 1st cruise, then in a balcony room on the B2B - maybe better bring shampoo & conditioner anyway

I got off of the Ovation on May 20th and in our suite there was as pictured above.  

My comment about the 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner was in response to a question about non-suite cabins.  I didn't peek into the non-suite cabins on my last cruise so I really don't know what they have.