Symphony Royal Up anyone get one?

Sailing April 30th.  Have 3 bids all pending.  Anybody here yet get a bid accepted?

I know its a 3rd party company.  I am hoping upon hope that my cabin is one they would be happy to give me an upgrade so they can sell it especially since we have lifted and shifted it since 2020 at the same price that we paid in 2019 when we booked it.  JS ocean Balcony on the  hump, mid deck 9.  

They currently have at least 1 of each of our bids still available to book with 50 days to go.

54 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

Sailing April 30th.  Have 3 bids all pending.  Anybody here yet get a bid accepted?

I know its a 3rd party company.  I am hoping upon hope that my cabin is one they would be happy to give me an upgrade so they can sell it especially since we have lifted and shifted it since 2020 at the same price that we paid in 2019 when we booked it.  JS ocean Balcony on the  hump, mid deck 9.  

They currently have at least 1 of each of our bids still available to book with 50 days to go.

I had my Royal Up accepted about 30 days out, which is actually unusual. Typically 2 days out is the norm.

My advice is not to stress about it. 

I have seen people already getting accepted, but most are interior to ocean view. 

If I try to do a fake booking for JS OVB the only offer is guaranteed...that gives me hope since it means no more pick your cabin.  Plus the guaranteed is @ 2700 less than we paid for ours.  

On top of that the ones we are bidding on now have 3 or 4 in each cat.  When we placed the bid a few weeks ago they only had 1 or 2 in each cat.  Guessing people are still lifting and shifting.

Granted we also have picked a good week.  It is a time when kids are in school.  

6 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

I had my Royal Up accepted about 30 days out, which is actually unusual. Typically 2 days out is the norm.

My advice is not to stress about it. 

Not stressing at all.  I like our cabin.  It is perfectly located.  Just gauging the amount that have heard.  

We sail April 23, 2022 and have bids in also. we are in a Junior Suite, but looking to go up to the next suite class or up two suite classes if possible. I also did a mock booking and one of the room types we did royal up on has both rooms available. Finger crossed.

There are still quite a few people who continue to book last minute cruises I'm sure Royal would rather wait and see if someone actually buys the suite before they clear Royal Up bids.  If no one purchases the suite I would start checking like 14-12 days out.  At this point in time where cruising is basically back, and you are on Symphony, Royal's most likely 3rd most popular ship (behind Wonder and Odyssey) it is highly unlikely they will clear Royal Ups for suites 50 days out.

On 3/11/2022 at 9:07 AM, Pima1988 said:

I'm on your sailing - no bids accepted yet, with 4 placed by me. I'll be sure to report back here!