Dinner companions

Scott Decker

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2022 at 9:29 AM, Scott Decker said:

I took the Feb 23rd Western Caribbean cruise from galveston. I met two lovely sisters at dinner-Karen and Diana! I did not get any contact information from them but would like to connect with them! Any suggedtions?

We cruise often and have met so many great people over the years with whom we wanted to remain in contact. We do what some other frequent cruisers do - made some personal network cards that has our basic contact info (and often write our board and social media aliases on the back). We order them from vista print, they have tons of design options. It won’t help for your past situation, but it may keep history from repeating itself!

12 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

We cruise often and have met so many great people over the years with whom we wanted to remain in contact. We do what some other frequent cruisers do - made some personal network cards that has our basic contact info (and often write our board and social media aliases on the back). We order them from vista print, they have tons of design options. It won’t help for your past situation, but it may keep history from repeating itself!

We do the same. The cards come in handy!