Pre-cruise Alaska

RebN

We have a 4 day pre-cruise Alaska RC land trip on July 4 before we get on the ship in Seward on the 8th.  According to the itinerary, RC picks you up from the Anchorage airport on the 4th.  Previously, we've always come to the port a day ahead of the trip but am unsure whether we need to arrive on the 3rd or the 4th.  I'm open to suggestions....

We're doing the same in June. We're flying in a day ahead and plan booking the same hotel so hopefully we can keep the same room. I asked the same question a few weeks ago, and I think it was @SpeedNoodles that told me we can just meet the Royal Caribbean agent in the lobby of the hotel the afternoon the land tour starts.

Agree with melmar02.  It becomes easy after check in at the hotel lobby.  Our main tour guide was the one that checked us in.  Our luggage handling was a breeze throughout the cruisetour and getting it to the ship at Seward.   You will love it.  Our best cruise...