Refreshment Pkg

With the Refreshment Package, you'll have your pick of the below listed beverages including virgin mocktails (pina colada, mudslide); lattes, etc. at Cafe Promenade; and unlimited milkshakes at Johnny Rockets!  (Seems you can walk up to the podium at Johnny's, show them your SeaPass card, and just order the milkshake without having to pay the specialty restaurant surcharge and eat at the restaurant.  I saw several people do this on my last cruise).  Let the fun begin!  At Perfect Day,  I believe your options will be limited a bit to soft drinks, bottled/canned water, and (frozen!) mocktails.  Nice frozen drinks on a hot day at Perfect Day!

BTW, in addition to flavored & regular sodas, the Freestyle drink machines onboard have sparkling & flat Dasani water,  and various flavors of Vitamin water & Powerade.  So - lots of options.  If you want water/Powerade to take back to your room (besides whatever you dispense into your souvenir cup), just stop by any bar or Cafe Promenade and ask for it. (Some ships are serving canned water nowadays instead of bottled.  I got canned water on Independence, but bottled water on Harmony).  Most of the time, they would just hand me two waters at a time.  so it's easy to grab water cans/bottles and keep your cooler in your cabin stocked.

According to Royal's website FAQs:

The Refreshment Package allows guests to enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout their cruise. Package includes:

• Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Coca-Cola® Freestyle beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)** (frozen drinks!)
  • Johnny Rockets milkshakes** (without having to eat at the restaurant)
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas **  (this mean's lattes, etc. at cafe Promenade, Main Dining Room, and Windjammer - but not at Starbucks)
  • Fresh-squeezed juices

**The notations marked with ** are my own, and not from Royal Caribbean.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-the-refreshment-package

You can basically have any frozen cocktail drink made without the alcohol and enjoy!  On PDCC I drank quite a few of the virgin CocoLoco’s.  Very delicious…. I prefer no alcohol when in the heat and sun so the mock tails are perfect.  Refreshing but not mind altering.  

15 hours ago, Firephotog51 said:

Our first time to have any drink pkg will be in early April '22 on Mariner.Amo We will have the Refreshment Pkg [non-alcohol]. We are looking for suggestions for good non-alcoholic drinks to try onboard ship and at Perfect Day. Our first time at PD also.

Thanks for the suggestions

Among the coffee drinks, I am a fan of the Caribbean Coconut, an iced espresso drink, which is great in the afternoon or whenever it's hot outside.

+1 virgin Coco Loco's at Coco Cay! Another favorite mocktail of mine is ginger ale with mint and lime - super refreshing! 

I also tend to drink lots of club soda with lime, or Pellegrino (often stashed and brought back to the room with me) through the day. Also, as has been mentioned, coconut lattes are definitely something I look forward to! Also make sure you take advantage of the fresh squeezed OJ during breakfast hours. 

16 hours ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

The Refreshment Package allows guests to enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout their cruise. Package includes:

• Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Coca-Cola® Freestyle beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)** (frozen drinks!)
  • Johnny Rockets milkshakes** (without having to eat at the restaurant)
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas **  (this mean's lattes, etc. at cafe Promenade, Main Dining Room, and Windjammer - but not at Starbucks)
  • Fresh-squeezed juices

**The notations marked with ** are my own, and not from Royal Caribbean.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-the-refreshment-package

I've read on the past that the JR milkshakes are a hit or miss depending on the ship or crew member on duty.

Has anyone tried to use their package this way?

9 hours ago, KLA said:

+1 virgin Coco Loco's at Coco Cay! Another favorite mocktail of mine is ginger ale with mint and lime - super refreshing! 

I also tend to drink lots of club soda with lime, or Pellegrino (often stashed and brought back to the room with me) through the day. Also, as has been mentioned, coconut lattes are definitely something I look forward to! Also make sure you take advantage of the fresh squeezed OJ during breakfast hours. 

Oh YES!  Fresh squeezed orange juice is an absolute must!!!

• 7 months later...

Sorry, I don't remember the smoothies other than the non-ETOH fruity drinks and sodas. Small pre-made smoothies are available at breakfast in the WJ at no charge. As I recall, they are found near the milk cartons. Just look around for them or ask a crew member. They are small, not made to order, but they are free. Sail On!

@bobm174 For Navigator, pretty much everything beverage wise at Cafe Promenade is covered (just not the actual Starbucks location, but that's on a different deck). No smoothies though on Navigator - the WJ "smoothies" are basically just juice of whatever fruit is listed, small but still tasty if you like that fruit in eatable form.