Genies on Wonder of the Seas

Anyone have any experience with Israel as a Genie? He initially contacted us about 2 weeks ago to introduce himself. Our sailing is about 2 weeks away from now and I’ve emailed him twice with some requests but haven’t received a response. I understand he’s probably taking care of his guests on the current sailing but don’t the Genies usually set aside time to correspond with guests for upcoming sailings?

5 hours ago, DrNDo said:

Anyone have any experience with Israel as a Genie? He initially contacted us about 2 weeks ago to introduce himself. Our sailing is about 2 weeks away from now and I’ve emailed him twice with some requests but haven’t received a response. I understand he’s probably taking care of his guests on the current sailing but don’t the Genies usually set aside time to correspond with guests for upcoming sailings?

We have Marla next week. I’ve been receiving a weekly email from her. I’m sure our communication will increase next week as we fine tune our plans. I’ve read nothing but good things about all the genies on Wonder, including Izzy.  I wouldn’t worry too much. I’m sure he’ll take an excellent care of you. 

8 hours ago, DrNDo said:

I have never had Israel as a Genie but I have read more than one account of his somewhat sketchy pre-boarding communication.  Apparently he more than makes up for it once you're onboard...I guess you will find out !  Have a great cruise.

12 hours ago, DrNDo said:

He was my Genie last week.

He's terrible with email responses pre-cruise, so it's not you. Just his style.

I advise email him all your requests. Once onboard he will confirm everything.