Labadee?

I see on Matt's review of Labadee that there are more chairs and umbrellas. Are the umbrellas complimentary or do you still have to pay to rent them. One of the big benefits that my wife and I enjoyed was all the great chairs and umbrellas set up on all the beaches at Coco Cay or "Coco Key" 😉. My wife loves the beach but does have to be careful of getting to much sun. I have always enjoyed Labadee so glad it's back open. I wish they would enhance the food or at least open a few snack shacks 🙂  Chicken sandwich baby!!

On 3/9/2022 at 11:19 AM, Cirasa said:

Are these free chairs and umbrellas throughout the multiple beaches in Labadee?  We reserved one of those clam/shell for our upcoming trip but may cancel if chairs and umbrellas are readily available.

Chairs and umbrellas are available at all Labadee beaches for free but some beach's fil up fast.  We always try and be the first ones off the ship and hurry to our favorite beach to get our preferred spot.