Excursion missing from planner

Has anyone had excursions removed from their planner and not been told?

A  few months ago I purchased an ATV Excursion at Camp Rico ( PR) for March 21st. I have the email reciept but its not showing on my calendar. I tried calling RC a couple times but after 45min of hold I couldnt wait any longer. I will try again, but I dont see it offered anymore and I have not been informed of a cancelation and have not received any refund. It does not show in my Orders on the webiste ( shouldnt it show purchases and cancelation?). Another party we are traveling with have the same issue.

Yes...I had excursions removed and refunded without my doing.  RC re-purchased and originally told me I'd have to pay current prices until I told them absolutely not.  I purchased during the Black Friday sale and the current prices were much higher.  They finally were able to repurchase the items at the BF prices but it took me a long time on hold until everything was straightened out.

2 hours ago, Drewdrewcruiser said:

Yes...I had excursions removed and refunded without my doing.  RC re-purchased and originally told me I'd have to pay current prices until I told them absolutely not.  I purchased during the Black Friday sale and the current prices were much higher.  They finally were able to repurchase the items at the BF prices but it took me a long time on hold until everything was straightened out.

That wouldnt make me happy, but at least yours was refunded. Mine was not. I just hung up with them 2hrs 41min, after the 1st 54min hold, the 1st rep said they cant do anything because its the groups Dept- Transfer! ( imagine that) another 1hr 7min later, groups say, nope not them BUT rep could see the purchase and verified its not currently on my planner. He was very helpful in trying to get a resolution but finally said it could be a LOT longer before the other depts get back to him! Hes suppose to call me back or have someone else call..   So after 4hr 15min, all I have is a "ok we see that too"

2 hours ago, Fred321 said:

That wouldnt make me happy, but at least yours was refunded. Mine was not. I just hung up with them 2hrs 41min, after the 1st 54min hold, the 1st rep said they cant do anything because its the groups Dept- Transfer! ( imagine that) another 1hr 7min later, groups say, nope not them BUT rep could see the purchase and verified its not currently on my planner. He was very helpful in trying to get a resolution but finally said it could be a LOT longer before the other depts get back to him! Hes suppose to call me back or have someone else call..   So after 4hr 15min, all I have is a "ok we see that too"

I forgot to mention, the excursions that RC rebooked still do not show up in my Cruise Planner.  I do have the confirmation email that shows they were purchased.  I called RC about it and they don't know why they aren't showing in the planner but they can see them on their end.  I'm going to print out the email confirmation and bring that with me in case I run into any problems onboard. 

The party I'm traveling with called this morning and after the usual forever hold time someone told them "that vendor just mass canceled everything this morning"

I find this odd since it hasnt been on my planner since at least last friday (today is Wed ) and the vendor offers other excursions at the same location and they are still available for purchase.

So now the question is since I have not been notified that it was canceled and have not receieved a refund, was that rep full of BS? is it really canceled? just not showing on the planner but really still happening? I dont want to book something else until I'm 100% and we depart in a week.

5 days until we leave.. still no confirmation on whats happening.. No refund, no Cancelation notice. Even though the other party was told it was "canceled that morning" I wanted confirmation myself ( of course I never got the previously promised return call )  the usual wait then on/off hold but no one knows why its not in my planner and doesnt know for sure if it was canceled.. of course someone will once again get back to me.. In the mean time IF it is canceled and I have to book something else, the prices on the other excursions are now more $$..

So the new question, If I dont hear anything before boarding, will they be able to address this on the ship?