Oslo, Kristiansand Norway & Skagen, Aarhus Denmark

DaveWithHat

We are planning excursions for our Voyager of the Seas cruise at the end of April 2022. The itinerary starts in Copenhagen and visits the 4 ports in the title. Are there any highlights for any of these ports that folks feel are a "must see"? Most of these ports have some form of walking tour or visit to a popular downtown area. I would like to know anyone knows if it feasible to walk directly off of the ship to popular downtown areas for any of these ports as opposed to having to take a short ride to such areas. My wife and I can easily walk several miles so a self guided 5-6 mile walk in these ports is appealing. 

• DaveWithHat changed the title to Oslo, Kristiansand Norway & Skagen, Aarhus Denmark

Right when I disembarked in Skagen, there are little fisherman huts where you can eat. Skagen Fiskerestaurant was very good and my whole family enjoyed it.  I'm not sure if you can walk right from port into the main little town, but once you are there you can rent bicycles and have a great time! We also thought the Skagens Museum was lovely.