Cruise not showing available to Book

Hi guys- got a cruise coming up on Anthem from Southampton on 5th June this year. Everything still showing as available in the cruise planner but I have noticed the cruise is no longer available to book… I’m hoping this doesn’t mean it’s cancelled! Not sure why they would take a sailing off sale? Does anyone know what may be going on? 
Thanks

Following on from this - the 7ngt sailing on May 15th is no longer showing as well.  But the next 2 sailings (May 22nd and 29th) are showing but when I check the prices I can no longer create a new booking (last week i could).  Also, on the cruise planner most port days are not showing any excursions anymore (a fjords sailing and a France&Spain sailing)...

Could RCI be safe guarding themselves re Ukraine but holding off cancelling off current passengers....?  Hope not as I have double points on single suite occupancy for 14 nights (going to do diamond to diamond plus in one jump - will be fuming if lose out now that double points has finished)

That’s interesting- I hope they aren’t cancelled. I did contact Royal and they have assured me the anthem sailing on the 5th June is going ahead and I noticed today that a number of excursions became available on planner so looking hopeful…