Try again lol

19 hours ago, mickjacket said:

Booked 4 night to labadee on Oasis on Nov 2 2022. I know 4 nights is short but we have missed our last 2 because of Covid. Any thing that are can’t miss on Oasis?

Look for music performances in Central Park.  It's great to have a drink while listening, assuming nice weather.

Hello.  I am not sure if you are a seasoned cruiser or which ships you have already sailed on (I am fairly new but planning to expand my cruising from this point on) but here is my input.

We did a 4nighter on Oasis Nov 2021 and yes, for this ship (it was our first time on her) 4 nights felt pretty short.  Luckily we sailed with probably only 35% capacity so there were never any lines or crowds...so we felt we got to enjoy the ship and explore every corner!  Our itinerary was supposed to be Labadee with 2 sea days but ended up with CocoCay, Nassau, and 1 sea day!  The more time on the ship naturally gives you more time to check it out.  Do not miss the Aqua Show...fabulous.  I also recommend the Solarium Bistro for breakfast and/or lunch!  Hopefully you get an early check in time (we were on by 11am)...the more time onboard...the more you get to see and enjoy!     

ENJOY!!!!!