Allure of the Seas: Your Top Favorite Thing to Do

KDK

Central Park... Day and night was my favorite... It's such a beautiful area.  We loved vintages (now Giovanni's) and the trellis bar.  Simply give yourself time to enjoy the neighborhoods and the peace and beauty of the ship.  We also loved 150 Central Park :). The aqua show and theater shows (when they come back) were not to be missed!  Jane

6 hours ago, Cirasa said:

The Flowrider.  It's about 80% of the reason why I even do cruises.  

Seriously?  I went on it on Liberty last week.  My wife and friends made me do it. I'm in my 60s.  Everyone was giving me tips.  My wife knew, but no one else did.  I grew up in a beach community, and surfed a bit as a kid, but pretty much went to body surfing for the last 40 years.  I told everyone the truth: "This is my first time".   I had zero problems. Even on my knees. I got a lot of "DUDE!"s. But I just didn't get the appeal.  Real waves are just so much better. 

2 hours ago, Bill S said:

Seriously?  I went on it on Liberty last week.  My wife and friends made me do it. I'm in my 60s.  Everyone was giving me tips.  My wife knew, but no one else did.  I grew up in a beach community, and surfed a bit as a kid, but pretty much went to body surfing for the last 40 years.  I told everyone the truth: "This is my first time".   I had zero problems. Even on my knees. I got a lot of "DUDE!"s. But I just didn't get the appeal.  Real waves are just so much better. 

I love doing the standup surfing on the Flowrider, to me it's alot of fun and I get a very good workout from it.  I don't get to do Flowboarding on land (no Flowrider near me) so I try to get as much time in on the ship as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

All ships in Oasis class have so much to offer -- the neighborhoods (especially Central Park), the Aqua show, and Jazz on 4 (cool jazz club in the Deck 4 Entertainment Place) are at the tops for my wife and I.   And if you happen to have a drink package, or even if you don't and you want a nice place for an after dinner drink, you have to stop by the Champagne Bar in the Royal Promenade.  Allure is the only Oasis class ship still to have this classic establishment.  Great drink menu and wonderful bartenders! 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:28 PM, mom2mybugs said:

Central Park... Day and night was my favorite... It's such a beautiful area.  We loved vintages (now Giovanni's) and the trellis bar.  Simply give yourself time to enjoy the neighborhoods and the peace and beauty of the ship.  We also loved 150 Central Park :). The aqua show and theater shows (when they come back) were not to be missed!  Jane

Central Park at night is pretty amazing.  Good place to meet up with friends / fellow-travelers and have a beer or glass of wine while listening to some really good acoustic music.  Everything from jazz trios, 4-piece classical strings to solo guitar. 

• 2 weeks later...