Coco Cay question

Kristy

So it looks like when we are at Coco Cay (we will be on Freedom) Wonder will be there at the same time. Our cruise is at the end of the month and I have three questions. Does anyone know the passenger capacity that Royal has with all the ships and two has anyone there with both of those ships visiting on that day and finally did it feel crowded. I’m worried that if ships are at full capacity, with the Wonder being so large, it will feel crowded. TIA! 

1 hour ago, Kristy said:

So it looks like when we are at Coco Cay (we will be on Freedom) Wonder will be there at the same time. Our cruise is at the end of the month and I have three questions. Does anyone know the passenger capacity that Royal has with all the ships and two has anyone there with both of those ships visiting on that day and finally did it feel crowded. I’m worried that if ships are at full capacity, with the Wonder being so large, it will feel crowded. TIA! 

It may feel crowded near the pier and the first stretch of beaches but that's because most people don't wander very far from the amenities.  Trust me on this, if you want to be alone on the beach and hear nothing but the waves, all you have to do is walk further down.  It's not a large island, you won't actually be very far from anything, but you would have to walk back to use the bathroom or get a drink at the bar.