Luggage Tags

Too late! I cruise in a week! Bu NEXT TIME!!!!!!! This time, it's packing tape city!

Thanks for that link! These will work great.

I ordered tags as well from Amazon, but they were the long skinny plastic ones especially for RCI luggage tags, not the ones in the above link.

I had a hard time keeping those tags on.....stapling the paper tags seemed to work better for me than those plastic tags I ordered from Amazon...

There was no way to tie them tight it seemed...so they slipped off really easily in my experiences with them. Even though they do look much nicer.

The original poster said debarcation, are these the tags for getting off the boat or on?  I did buy the plastic ones with the cable for the luggage tags, I got the larger ones in case

I decide to go on another cruise line.  Never had an issue.  Some times I have a hard time getting it off the bag.  But I used to use staples before I got these.

The original poster said debarcation, are these the tags for getting off the boat or on? I did buy the plastic ones with the cable for the luggage tags, I got the larger ones in case

I decide to go on another cruise line. Never had an issue. Some times I have a hard time getting it off the bag. But I used to use staples before I got these.

I think the disembarkation tags would fit if you folded the and invested them in the sleeve, but I've never done this as I haven't had a problem with the adhesive tags they provide.

The original poster said debarcation, are these the tags for getting off the boat or on?  I did buy the plastic ones with the cable for the luggage tags, I got the larger ones in case

I decide to go on another cruise line.  Never had an issue.  Some times I have a hard time getting it off the bag.  But I used to use staples before I got these.

It was debarcation. The baggage wound up in an unclaimed luggage pile, which wasn't particularly hard to find. But I'd rather avoid it if possible. Think I will pack some packing tape.

I bought and used these tags on Anthem specifically because they are sized for RC and used them on a recent Anthem trip and they were perfect. For $6.50 for a 4 pack I honestly didn't expect much but the reviews were great. They have metal tag holders and the plastic is good and thick. I will be reusing these over and over. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNLS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Those were the long skinny tags I had..but they didn't have the metal rings....I think I am going to have to order those before my next cruise!

I don't worry about tags on the debarkation as I do the self check out...lol

Of course...I just checked...they don't ship to Canada. We can only order the crappy ones and they are about 3x the price..........grrrrrr

Of course...I just checked...they don't ship to Canada. We can only order the crappy ones and they are about 3x the price..........grrrrrr

Are you spending a night in a hotel before the cruise starts? If so then perhaps you can have the tags sent to the hotel and they can hold them for you until you check-in?

I ordered tags as well from Amazon, but they were the long skinny plastic ones especially for RCI luggage tags, not the ones in the above link.

I had a hard time keeping those tags on.....stapling the paper tags seemed to work better for me than those plastic tags I ordered from Amazon...

There was no way to tie them tight it seemed...so they slipped off really easily in my experiences with them. Even though they do look much nicer.

I ordered the kind that sounds like the ones you described.  I found that taking the tag portion and looping it through the center of the "string" section made it stay on the luggage better than trying to tie it.

https://www.amazon.com/Cruisetags-Cruise-Ship-Luggage-Tags/dp/B007UXMQXO/ref=sr_1_6?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1482459665&sr=1-6&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=cruise+ship+luggage+tags

These are the clear luggage tags I bought on Amazon, they have the loop. A set of 8 for around $9 and I have been using the first two for over two years. They fit all cruise line luggage tags. I have never had a problem with them and I wait until I hit port to put them on, so less chance of them getting ruined.