No shows on cruise planner

Fay

I am sailing on wonder of the seas in 85 days and have had numerous emails about pre booking shows on cruise planner but when I go into my cruise planner and entertainment it says no results found. I can see all cruise dates and itinerary of where we will be but no shows are showing for me to book. Is anyone else having this problem.  Emailed them 3 times and still waiting for reply. 

Ok. Very confusing then as paperwork etc is saying because of changes everything has to be pre booked even the buffet restaurant which again is something I can't find on cruise planner. They need to let people know if this is the case. 

There was not much trouble booking shows on the Wonder this week.  The shows are back to early and late vs vaxed/everyone.

I think we had to reserve the aqua show, late night comedy and the ice show.  Other shows in theater or music hall you just add to you calendar and show up and take any seat.

There is a show schedule floating around for the first sailing but some of the times on the printed that sheet were different from what was loaded in the app.

Stay loose and you will be ok.

Thank you. How did you book your shows , did you go to customer services or did you do it from your state room.  Did you have any trouble getting into the windjammer? I thought it was abit strange saying you needed reservations, other cruises we've been on you've just turned up and found a table.

We booked everything via the Royal app.  On the first day, there are crew members that will help you navigate the app and book shows.  There was a dedicated team on deck 4 in The Attic.

I don't know if you can book from your stateroom.

No trouble with the windjammer on this ship.  We have sailed a few times since the restart and we never had to make reservations for the buffet.  You did have to swipe your seapass card in and out so they could crowd control/contact trace as necessary.  With the updated protocols, all that is gone on the Wonder.