xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Oct 22, 2022 - Oct 27, 2022 (5 Night Bermuda Cruise)

• D Alt changed the title to Adventure OTS - October 22, 2022 - Bermuda 5 nights
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 10:56 AM, nrgMike said:

Looking at this one. Would the pools be really cold while docked in NJ in October?

probably..they are cold docked in Miami in my experience. 😄

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just was looking at this cruise and had planned on booking today.  Yesterday a GTD interior was $269 PP, today $423 PP.  Even though the webpage says prices good for three more days, a bit annoying.  I even when into incognito mode on the browser and double checked.  What was a good rate for every one?

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Adventure of the Seas - Oct 22, 2022 - Oct 27, 2022 (5 Night Bermuda Cruise)
2 hours ago, FJ28 said:

I am waiting till October 1 to see if anything changes.

Yup, same here..  Hoping they will at least drop the testing.  Still don't understand why need testing to go Bermuda and pay the processing fee.  It just greedy, they are using covid as another way to make extra $$$.

Not to worried about testing. Still have a few emed test kits to use.  Going to fill out the travel authorization today and pay my $40 fee. If I was to complain about something it would be about this stupid form.

they updated the Bermuda travel auth page:  of course our trip is before this date. 

All travelers arriving October 25 2022 onwards will no longer require a pre-travel test, arrival test nor a day 4 test. Unvaccinated non-resident travelers will still be required to upload valid proof of travel health insurance to enter Bermuda.

On 10/1/2022 at 11:45 AM, D Alt said:

they updated the Bermuda travel auth page:  of course our trip is before this date. 

All travelers arriving October 25 2022 onwards will no longer require a pre-travel test, arrival test nor a day 4 test. Unvaccinated non-resident travelers will still be required to upload valid proof of travel health insurance to enter Bermuda.

Wow, Haha, so we just miss it huh..  Oh well..  It is what it is..  Gotta fill out the form and start looking for a place to take a test.

6 hours ago, KevinK said:

Happy Birthday GIF more days to go.  Can't wait..  @D Alt also your birthday.  Happy Birthday & Enjoy...

Yes!! the 20th is technically my day, but i'll be celebrating it on this cruise!  let's all meet for a drink!

who wants to do a meet and greet? maybe on Day 2 during the sea day. 

we could snap a photo for the blog.  let me know what you think.   maybe pick a good time for all to say Hi, have a cocktail. 

If you still haven’t received you TA by now I would suggest you call the hotline number on the application acknowledgment (+1 441-444-2498). One of our uploaded “vaccination cards” was judged to be “too fizzy to read” and they did not notify us, even after I made an email inquiry. Once I called and was told about that the fellow on the phone re-sent the upload page, I took a new picture of the card and submitted it, and received both our approvals within an hour. 

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Oct 22, 2022 - Oct 27, 2022 (5 Night Bermuda Cruise)