Where to check OBC

18 hours ago, Prkr11701 said:

I did submit the forms by mail but it was only a week ago. Will keep checking in a few days as we leave 3/27. 
But I do not see any OBC and I was supposed to be getting one from Chase as I booked through them. 
I will follow up with them. It was on there papers. 
Thank you. 

Travel agent OBC generally only shows up after you board (usually on Day 2).  That means it can't be used for Cruise Planner purchases before the actual cruise.  OBC from Royal (including shareholder OBC and Royal credit card rewards) will show up and be useable in the Cruise Planner.  I've heard you sometimes have to call to expedite getting it transferred to Cruise Planner though.

It depends - I usually see the Shareholder credit applied to the account a few days prior to embarkation - I go to the shore excursions and it pops up as a message.  OBC from RCL has been running really slowly, though and if you do not see it by the time you get on board it can sometimes not make it along, especially with back-to-backs.  Good luck and stay on it. There is a phone number listed on the RCL shareholder support site and they can usually check and let you know.