NHS Passes

Hello going on symphony in couple weeks the app won’t accept our covid NHS passes even though we all have 3 doses any ideas why ???? Also can I take with me my antigen tests that does give a fit to fly certificate when you download results online as way cheaper than buying from them surprisingly !

• Matt changed the title to NHS Passes
8 hours ago, Maryscot said:

Hello going on symphony in couple weeks the app won’t accept our covid NHS passes even though we all have 3 doses any ideas why ???? Also can I take with me my antigen tests that does give a fit to fly certificate when you download results online as way cheaper than buying from them surprisingly !

I can't give a definitive answer, but the app is designed to accept cards and not passes. Some things are designed for simplicity and will cause errors when faced with something "alien."

As far as for the covid test, a lot are accepted as long as they might the criteria. 

I had this problem as well. The system implies that you only need to provide the latest vaccination (as is the case with Verifly). But I found that, as the NHS provide the three vaccinations over 2 pages, the solution was to photo the first page then select the additional photo option and take a picture of the second page. It was then verified and accepted after a few hours. 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:37 AM, Maryscot said:

Hi MaryScot, 

Hope you are well.

Follow JohnUk instructions, the same thing happened to me while checking in and had previously on an airline app. Its the way our NHS passes show the Booster first.

About your Covid test, yes any fit to fly certificate would work. If your departure from the UK and cruise embarkation is within 48 hrs you can use the same test.

Hope it helps, 

Jose from London

2 hours ago, PRSKY80 said:

About your Covid test, yes any fit to fly certificate would work. If your departure from the UK and cruise embarkation is within 48 hrs you can use the same test.

Hope it helps, 

Jose from London

Could be wrong isnt flight to US no more than 24hrs for tests? 

Test for flight to US is 24 hours but if you time it well you can get a test, fly within 24 hours then check in for the cruise the following day. My test is tomorrow morning (Friday) a few hours before I fly and I can use the same test to board on Sunday. Two uses for the price of one!