Possible Stupid Question

Fox

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. I will be going on my first cruise for my birthday on May 13th. My travel agent booked me a great rate on a studio balcony room on Ovation of the Seas out of Seattle for an Alaskan cruise. My question is about WOW bands. I've seen posts about people getting them and using them instead of their SeaPass cards on the ship. My question is, can you purchase them in the cruise planner before the cruise, or do you have to buy them once you get on the ship? I would love to have one waiting for me when I got onboard, but would buy one onboard if I had to.

5 minutes ago, Fox said:

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. I will be going on my first cruise for my birthday on May 13th. My travel agent booked me a great rate on a studio balcony room on Ovation of the Seas out of Seattle for an Alaskan cruise. My question is about WOW bands. I've seen posts about people getting them and using them instead of their SeaPass cards on the ship. My question is, can you purchase them in the cruise planner before the cruise, or do you have to buy them once you get on the ship? I would love to have one waiting for me when I got onboard, but would buy one onboard if I had to.

‘You have to purchase them on the ship and they’re $5 each.  Haven’t seen them since the restart after Covid though.