Ft Lauderdale Covid Testing

Has anyone gotten thier Covid test in Ft Lauderdale the day before Departing? If so can you let me know where I can go? I will be traveling around for days before departure in 3 weeks but arriving in Ft Lauderdale 1 day before my cruise and would like to schedule something now. I googled a few places but would be more comfortable going somewhere that someone else used and got quick results that were accepted by RCC

There was a chat feature on the FL airport homepage and they provided me with the cost and exact location where to go for testing. Unfortunately it’s on my work laptop, but gave a map and all. 
Cost is $60 pp for Antigen and $160 pp for PCR.
Now that Canada allows Teleahealth tests, it’s cheapest to buy from Switch Health $80 for two tests and do day prior of day of - just need an internet connection. 

1 hour ago, Fred567 said:

Has anyone gotten thier Covid test in Ft Lauderdale the day before Departing? If so can you let me know where I can go? I will be traveling around for days before departure in 3 weeks but arriving in Ft Lauderdale 1 day before my cruise and would like to schedule something now. I googled a few places but would be more comfortable going somewhere that someone else used and got quick results that were accepted by RCC

Try CVS on 17th street in Fort Lauderdale (SE corner of 17th street and federal highway) Otherwise there is no shortage of pop up tents all over the city that do rapid testing. We cruise often and are locals in Fort Lauderdale using this particular CVS and have never had any issues.  

• 1 month later...