Current Sale Pricing

Allen2

Royal's current sale is a true "mixed bag".  That being said, it is worth looking at - we have four cruises booked with Royal, and only one showed no price changes.  The other three had (a) some prices lower, (b) some prices higher, or mostly (c) some prices both higher and lower.  Probably worth the effort to look and re-price when it is to your advantage.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Not surprised to hear you say that. Not all sales result in lower prices.

With every sale, some people see a price drop, but not everyone. 

Exactly, I never look if there's a "sale".  I just check the prices online almost daily and if the price is lower than what I've already paid, I cancel and rebook.

I just checked, about 2 weeks ago with the prior sale our agent got us. My wife and I are going on Allure from May 8th out of Ft Lauderdale oceanview balcony for $1750 whereas now a room nearby ours with the current sale (%30 per guest) is $2800 almost !! Yep...I'm glad we booked when we did. 

1 hour ago, billdauterive said:

Exactly, I never look if there's a "sale".  I just check the prices online almost daily and if the price is lower than what I've already paid, I cancel and rebook.

No need to cancel and rebook.  It should be price adjusted via your travel agent or if you booked direct with Royal, via Royal.  The reason to go that is …generally keep OBC if booked via Next Cruise onboard, and if you booked the sales on refreshment packages, internet etc, you’ll keep those sale prices. You’d also keep the same cabin(unless changing category)

6 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

No need to cancel and rebook.  It should be price adjusted via your travel agent or if you booked direct with Royal, via Royal.  The reason to go that is …generally keep OBC if booked via Next Cruise onboard, and if you booked the sales on refreshment packages, internet etc, you’ll keep those sale prices. You’d also keep the same cabin(unless changing category)

I should have been more clear.  I was referring to on board purchases only when I cancel/rebook.  Yes cruise fare adjustment is done through a travel agent.