Miami Hotels

Rdavisnh

On 2/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, Rdavisnh said:

We are arriving to Miami two days before our cruise.  We really do not want to rent a car.   Any suggestions for hotels that have both a shuttle from the airport and to the port?  Would prefer that it be near things to do.

We are staying at the Comfort Suites Airport North at the end of the month.  There is a shuttle that will pick you up from airport and one to take you to the cruise port.  I believe both are complimentary.  I have not stayed here, but looks decent.  Nothing in Miami is inexpensive, however!   I actually cannot believe the price for a Comfort Suites hotel!  But we are trying it out....

• 3 weeks later...

Try 

On 3/7/2022 at 5:07 AM, lydmilaiv said:

The Hampton Inn is located in downtown Miami, a 1-minute walk from the Brickell free monorail station. It features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available. A hot breakfast is served daily. Convenient location, good breakfast, large room, super mattress in room, service, room was turned in and deposit refunded immediately. I recommend this hotel.

I second this recommendation. Have stayed here before and its safe & clean. Great reviews on TripAdvisor. Has shuttles from the airport and to the cruise terminal.

• 2 weeks later...