Teen Cruise Compass

KDK

Is there a place I can look to see a copy of the teen version of the Cruise Compass? My 14 year old daughter will be coming with me on the April 10th 6 night Western Caribbean cruise on Allure of the Seas and I want to make sure I am not planning reservations over activities she might wish to attend.  I am just finding the adult versions off the Cruise Compass. Thank you!

My daughter has found most of the teen events via the app since the restart. If the activities aren’t loaded yet for you, you can check out an earlier itinerary on the same ship to get an idea of what will most likely be offered.

If you haven’t done this before, go to the person icon at the top of the app and choose “Select a different sailing”. Then scroll down and choose “Get more details on ships we support”. Choose your ship and the current week’s sailing to see everything that’s going on. 

1 hour ago, Biff215 said:

My daughter has found most of the teen events via the app since the restart. If the activities aren’t loaded yet for you, you can check out an earlier itinerary on the same ship to get an idea of what will most likely be offered.

If you haven’t done this before, go to the person icon at the top of the app and choose “Select a different sailing”. Then scroll down and choose “Get more details on ships we support”. Choose your ship and the current week’s sailing to see everything that’s going on. 

Hi again @KDK

I just replied to you on our roll call. The Allure cruise that just left today (2/27) is identical to ours - 6 night Western - so that would be a good one to peek at.