Formal night suite perk

Pooch

According to this link, yes for certain suite categories on the first formal night. I assume it would be arranged through your suite attendant, much like the complimentary laundry perk for star class guests.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

11 minutes ago, Pooch said:

We’ve never needed it before either.  But she wants to take this dress that wrinkles so I guess we take advantage this time!  Thanks!

Other option for when I've had slightly wrinkled items - hang them in the bathroom, run the shower as hot as possible, and close the door. Give it about 10/15 minutes and the steam will release most, if not all, of the wrinkles. Obviously depends on the item though.

4 hours ago, GKMCruising said:

Other option for when I've had slightly wrinkled items - hang them in the bathroom, run the shower as hot as possible, and close the door. Give it about 10/15 minutes and the steam will release most, if not all, of the wrinkles. Obviously depends on the item though.

And that is our standard procedure along with Downy Wrinkle Release but she is insisting on it being ironed.  Not worth the argument if they’ll just do it for her.