Unique Cabins

Hi all- a bit of background before we get started:

DH and I just made Diamond Plus (Yay!) We are also entering a new phase of our life, as our DD will be graduating from graduate school this May and becoming gainfully employed and off our payroll. We just finished a 9 night cruise on Anthem, and are headed on a 9 night on Adventure in August. Our plan starting next year is to cruise 3 times a year-once in Jan/Feb, once in late spring/early summer and once in the fall. As we live in upstate NY, weather in wintertime is always a concern, so we prefer to drive to Bayonne. We arent opposed to flying, but it does incur more costs and other things I cannot control.

We had a balcony cabin on Anthem and while we do love our balcony, we really didn't use it on this trip. We pretty much spent every sea day in the Solarium, and had a marvelous time. So we are considering spending less on our cabin and using the money for either airfare or a better cabin on another cruise, or even a longer cruise.

So here is my question: what cabins do you know of that might be different or unique on Anthem, Liberty, Oasis or even Vision (we can get to Baltimore as well, just a bit longer drive or a 45 minute flight if SWA has a good deal on). We are looking at the forward facing ocean view cabins as an option. And on Liberty we could do a promenade, we have done those before. Just wondering if there are any other "hidden gems" we should be on the lookout for. 

Thanks for any suggestions. DH is headed back on Anthem in 2 weeks with DD for her "final" spring break cruise, so he is going to be booking something for next winter, I just need to give him some cabin choices. 

2 hours ago, jack_4321 said:

On Oasis, there are large central park view balconies for the price of a regular central park view balcony. It's not listed anywhere on the deck plans.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/05/11/secret-royal-caribbean-staterooms-extra-large-oasis-of-the-seas-balconies

Yes! These are next to the living wall. They book fast. The secret is out! Lol 

27 minutes ago, TMatl said:

Is the view semi obstructed from the balcony due to being next to the living wall?  

Nope, it's just like a regular central park balcony but with an extra balcony. I think there's some mechanical stuff for the living wall and they couldn't fit another room there.

image.png.0ddb6f52d38efe7b902fe9d813c3f3d0.png